OK kids. Let’s test your knowledge of Chargers trivia and history. Put in your answers as comments and the first to get all ten correct answers gets two free raffle tickets at the second Boltblitz.com Meet Up on Saturday, July 12 at 5:00 P.M. at the Tilted Kilt in Mission Valley!
Get your thinking caps… here we go!
1) Which of the following Charger greats is not a member of the Chargers Hall of Fame? Gary Garrison, Louie Kelcher, John Carney
2) Which of the following former NFL Head Coaches was not part of Sid Gillman’s coaching tree? Chuck Knoll, Tom Landry, Bill Walsh
3) There actually are four :cough: Raider coaches who came from Sid’s tree. Name them.
4) In the team’s history, four numbers were retired. One of those four was unretired. Why?
5) In what year did the Chargers “win it all”?
6) Way before LT, who was the first member of the Chargers Hall of Fame to wear #21?
7) Name the Chargers first San Diego home.
8) How many Offensive Linemen in the Chargers Hall of Fame?
9) Way before Junior Seau, who was the first member of the Chargers Hall of Fame to wear #55?
10) Name the only Charger coach to lead his squad to the Super Bowl?
Let’s see who wins those raffle tickets!!